Paneer Butter Masala | Butter Paneer Recipe | Paneer Makhni | Punjabi Style Paneer Masala
Paneer Butter Masala | Butter Paneer Recipe | Paneer Makhni | Punjabi Style Paneer Masala | Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala | Paneer Masala | How to make Paneer Butter Masala
In this video we will see how to make Paneer Butter Masala. This recipe is easy to make and is the ultimate gravy combination for Naan and roti. For making paneer masala we first need to prepare a creamy base from onions and tomatoes. I have not used garam masala powder in this recipe, since I have used whole spices. You can either/or use garam masala powder per your preference.
• Oil - 2 tbsp
• Paneer (Cottage Cheese) - 400g
• Cloves - 5-6
• Cardamom/Elachi - 1 nos
• Kashmiri Chili Powder - 1 tsp
• Onion (Thin Slices) - 1 Medium
• Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
• Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
• Few Pieces of Ginger
• Salt to Taste
• Green Chillies (Slit) - 2 nos
• Garlic Cloves - 4-5
• Dried Red Chilli - 1 nos
• Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
• Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
• Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
• Chopped Tomatoes - 2 Medium
• Cashew nuts - 10-12
• Butter - 1 Small Slice
• Kasuri Methi - 1 1/2 tsp
• Water - 3 cups
• Fresh Cream - 3 tbsp
1. Heat a pan on medium, add oil and shallow fry the paneer from all the sides until golden brown. This step is optional.
2. Heat some oil in a kadai, add spices (cloves, cardamom, cinnamon) & saute.
3. Next add kashmiri mirch powder, onions, & salt. Cook till they turn light pink. Don’t overcook them to avoid losing onion taste.
4. Now add ginger & garlic pieces, dried red chilli, coriander & cumin powder, red chilli powder & turmeric. Saute for a min.
5. Add chopped tomatoes & salt. Saute for 2-3 mins. Cover the pan & cook till tomatoes are mushy.
6. To it add cashews and saute till it fully cooked. Turn off the stove.
4. Cool the ingredients and grind them to a smooth paste.
5. Heat a kadai/pan. Add oil & slice of butter.
6. Next add green chillies & pour in the ground paste.
7. Now add kasuri methi & mix well.
8. Now add paneer cubes to the gravy & mix well.
9. Add water, season the gravy with salt and mix it well.
10. Close the kadai/pan and cook for 10 minutes on low-flame.
11. Add fresh cream and give it a quick mix.
12. Let it simmer on low flame for 2-3 mins.
13. Turn off the stove and serve it hot.
You can eat it with rice, naan, paratha, roti. Enjoy!
Friends, if you liked the video, you can help the channel:
📢 Share this video with your friends on social networks. SUBSCRIBE to my channel, hit the bell!
Rate the video! 👍 - for me it is pleasant and important for the development of the channel!
Subscribe to the channel:
WRITE A COMMENT, or at least a smiley. It will not be difficult for you, but I will be very happy! Thank you for your attention! I try very hard to cook the simplest and most interesting recipes!
#PaneerButterMasala #PaneerMakhani #Paneerrecipe #paneerbuttermasalarecipe #assortedcooking #viralvideo